NVFS Anger Management is an eight-week, 12-hour class, held on Monday evenings from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Please call for start dates. If you are taking this class to meet a court obligation, please be sure to check with your probation officer.
- Learn about different styles of anger and how
people typically deal with conflict
- Identify anger responses
- Discover ways to handle anger responses
- Learn conflict resolution styles
- Strategies for social situations
- Strategies for forgiveness
- How to sustain change
Class fee options:
- $225 in one installment, OR
- $250 in two installments ($150 to register and the remaining $100 due 7 days before class start)
Pre-registration and pre-payment required. Must be 18 or over. Referrals can be made by outside providers and may be court ordered.
Client or worker can call program directly for information and intake.