NVFS Anger Management is an eight-week, 12-hour class, held on Monday evenings from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Please call for start dates. If you are taking this class to meet a court obligation, please be sure to check with your probation officer.
- Learn about different styles of anger and how people typically deal with conflict
- Identify anger responses
- Discover ways to handle anger responses
- Learn conflict resolution styles
- Strategies for social situations
- Strategies for forgiveness
- How to sustain change
Class fee options:
- $300 in one installment, OR
- $325 in two installments ($175 to register and the remaining $150 due 7 days before class start)
This program is designed for adults over 20 years old. Young adults between 18 and 20 should call to determine eligibility.
Client or worker can call program directly for information and intake.