COVID-19 EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE
Thank you for reaching out to Northern Virginia Family Service. We are committed to helping our neighbors today and tomorrow as we face the unprecedented COVID-19 health crisis.
We are currently not accepting applications for emergency assistance, but we have two other options for you to consider:
- We process the Virginia Rent and Mortage Relief program for Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William County residents. Please visit this page for details.
- We also have available Pay it Forward, an emergency lending program with an affordable interest rate and a generous loan repayment schedule, for Loudoun County residents. Details are available in English and Spanish.
If you need immediate financial or other assistance we ask you to please check with County resources where you reside:
- City of Alexandria – – 703-746-4988
- Arlington County – 703-228-7999
- City of Fairfax – 703-385-7800
- Fairfax County – 703-267-3511
- City of Falls Church – 703-248-5005
- Loudoun County – 703-737-8300
- City of Manassas – 703-361-8277
- City of Manassas Park – 703-335-8880
- Prince William County – 703-872-7759
We would like to hear from you on how this crisis has affected you. While taking the survey below does not guarantee that we will be able to serve you, it will help us plan our programs to best meet the needs of those who have been impacted the most. Given the volume of requests, if you would like to speak to an NVFS staff member, please understand that it could take up to three weeks for a response.