Get Assistance at NVFS
NVFS provides tools for our neighbors to build brighter futures, stronger families and a stronger, healthier community. NVFS offers a wide range of services, from food and shelter to health care access to job training. Program availability varies by county. If you are not able to locate a service or program, please call our main office at 571.748.2500 or email email@example.com.
Individual and group services for victims of domestic violence
Offers information, emotional support and service referrals to victims of domestic and sexual assault. NVFS, in partnership with Fairfax County, also provides a children’s group offering education and group activities to children who have witnessed domestic violence.
Multiple languages spoken; call intake for details.
Client or worker can call program directly for information and intake.
Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls Church, Loudoun, Prince William, Manassas, Manassas Park
6400 Arlington Blvd., Suite 110Falls Church, VA 22042
Links low-income, uninsured clients with free prescription medication programs offered by more than 200 pharmaceutical companies.
Worker or client can contact the staff contact person directly for intake and information.
Please select a service and a location. Our frequent searches include:
- Anger Management: please select Mental Health
- Car assistance (Vehicles for Change): please select Workforce Development
- Food assistance: please select Health & Well-Being
- Utility assistance: please select Homelessness & Housing
- Head Start: please select Early Childhood Education
- Training Futures: please select Workforce Development
- Vehicles for Change: please select Workforce Development