Gifting for Families
Collecting toys for children in Northern Virginia
Help make the holiday season brighter for more than 2,000 children and their families in Northern Virginia. Whether you donate, volunteer, or organize a toy drive, it can’t happen without you.
1. Donate Funds
Your donation enables us to purchase any additional toys or gift cards needed, as well as grocery store gift cards for our client families to use for holiday meals and basic necessities.
2. Donate Toys
To sign up for a shift, please contact Navara Cannon at email@example.com or 571.748.2536.
4. Donate Gift Cards
Gift cards in suggested multiples of $25 are also appreciated. Target and Wal-Mart gift cards provide the most flexibility for our clients who can use them for food, necessities, and clothing or holiday purchases. Supermarket gift cards are also gratefully accepted.
Gift cards and donations paid by check (please make payable to “NVFS” and indicate “Holiday Programs” in the Memo Line) should be delivered to
Northern Virginia Family Service
ATTN: Holiday Initiatives
10455 White Granite Dr., Suite 100
Oakton, VA 22124
For optimal security and functionality, please be sure that:
- Your operating system is one of: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- Your desktop browser is one of: Chrome v.22+, Firefox version v.27+, Internet Explorer v.8-10 (if enabled), Internet Explorer v.11, Safari v.7+, Edge
- Your mobile browser is one of: Safari v.5+, Firefox version v.27+, Internet Explorer v.11+, Opera v.14+
- About NVFS
- Contact Us
- Media Center
- Our Services
- Early Childhood Development
- Foster Care & Adoption
- Health & Well-Being
- Homelessness & Housing
- Immigration Legal Services
- Mental Health
- Workforce Development
- Youth Initiatives
- Get Assistance
- Get Involved
- Support NVFS