Top Donation Needs
Donate Items and services that help strengthen Northern Virginia families
Donate much-needed items and services to give back and make Northern Virginia a stronger community. By providing these tools and resources, families in your community can begin to build a healthy, successful future.
Our Hunger Resource Center distributes both food and non-food items to families in crisis so that they can make ends meet. Non-food include: Diapers sizes 3 and up, toilet paper, laundry detergent, shampoo and conditioner, cooking oil/spray, sugar, flour and coffee.
- Large deliveries (more than one SUV/minivan/pick-up truck): Please contact Darrell Dixon (email@example.com / 571.234.9450) to coordinate delivery time and helping hands
- Location: SERVE Campus, 10058 Dean Dr., Manassas, VA 20110
- Donation Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Training Futures job training supplies: Binders (1″, 1.5″ or wider), flash drives, pens, pencils, yellow highlighters and more. Please see our full Amazon wishlist here
Our family shelters always need: Metro SMART cards (for bus and metro fare), new pillows, twin/full sheets, blankets, new towels, cleaning products and paper products. NVFS family shelter addresses are as follows:
- SERVE Family Shelter: 10056 Dean Dr., Manassas, VA 20110
- Hilda Barg Family Shelter: 14945 Jeff. Davis Hwy., Woodbridge, VA 22191
For a full list of items, please visit our wishlist of ongoing needs.
- Videography (Filming and/or Production)
- Media (e.g. advertising)
- Massage Therapy
- Home Improvement (e.g. painting, HVAC, etc.)
firstname.lastname@example.org / 571.748.2502