Top Donation Needs
Donate Items and services that help strengthen Northern Virginia families
Donate much-needed items and services to give back and make Northern Virginia a stronger community. By providing these tools and resources, families in your community can begin to build a healthy, successful future.
Our Hunger Resource Center distributes both food and non-food items to families in crisis so that they can make ends meet. Non-food include: Diapers sizes 3 and up, toilet paper, laundry detergent, shampoo and conditioner, cooking oil/spray, sugar, flour and coffee.
- Large deliveries (more than one SUV/minivan/pick-up truck): Please contact Darrell Dixon (email@example.com / 571.234.9450) to coordinate delivery time and helping hands
- Location: SERVE Campus, 10058 Dean Dr., Manassas, VA 20110
- Donation Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Training Futures job training supplies: Binders (1″, 1.5″ or wider), flash drives, pens, pencils, yellow highlighters and more. Please see our full Amazon wishlist here
Our SERVE Family Shelter (10056 Dean Dr., Manassas, VA 20110) always needs: Metro SMART cards (for bus and metro fare), new pillows, twin/full sheets, blankets, new towels, cleaning products and paper products.
For a full list of items, please visit our wishlist of ongoing needs.
- Videography (Filming and/or Production)
- Media (e.g. advertising)
- Massage Therapy
- Home Improvement (e.g. painting, HVAC, etc.)
firstname.lastname@example.org / 571.748.2621