COVID-19 Emergency Information and Resources
Thank you for reaching out to Northern Virginia Family Service. We are committed to helping our neighbors today and tomorrow as we face the unprecedented COVID-19 health crisis.
If you need information or assistance in acquiring a COVID-19 vaccine or transportation please consider:
- Vaccinate Virginia: Information on where people 5 years and older can get vaccines. The website is available in English and Spanish.
We are currently not accepting applications for emergency assistance, but we have two other options for you to consider:
- We are offering Crisis Intake & Referral and Crisis Case Management, particularly for individuals and families affected by COVID-19 and in need of assistance navigating available resources. Details are available in English and Spanish.
- We also have the Pay it Forward program available for Loudoun County residents. Pay it Forward is an emergency lending program with an affordable interest rate and a generous loan repayment schedule. Details are available in English and Spanish.
If you need immediate financial or other assistance we ask you to please check with County resources where you reside:
- City of Alexandria – 703-746-4988
- Arlington County – 703-228-7999
- City of Fairfax – 703-385-7800
- Fairfax County – 703-267-3511
- City of Falls Church – 703-248-5005
- Loudoun County – 703-737-8300
- City of Manassas – 703-361-8277
- City of Manassas Park – 703-335-8880
- Prince William County – 703-872-7759