Our Organizational Values
NVFS’ organizational values state our universal commitment to our daily work and interaction with other staff in the Agency. NVFS’ mission does not change and neither does our commitment to always provide exceptional service that exceeds our client’s expectations.
Exchanging information and ideas.
- I encourage sharing input and information among different programs as well as between staff and management.
- I respond to e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- I am straightforward and sincere in all my communications.
Conducting one’s self in an honorable manner.
- I think and act ethically.
- I exhibit professionalism in all aspects of my work within NVFS and in the community.
Recognizing and understanding differences and diversity.
- I treat everyone with courtesy and dignity.
- I seek to understand and respond to the diverse needs of others.
- I use facts and refrain from making judgments or assumptions.
- I embrace change and approach challenges with “can do” enthusiasm.
- I am a team player who supports the efforts of my colleagues and values our collective goals even when they differ from my own.
- I meet my commitments and hold myself to deadlines, quality and accuracy.
- I continually increase my knowledge and improve my skills to effectively meet the needs of my peers, NVFS, community partners and clients.
- I protect and conserve NVFS property, assets and resources.