Food Assistance Specialist
10056 Dean Dr., Manassas VA 20110
Are you passionate about hunger relief? Each month our Hunger Resource Center provides food assistance to over 600 families in the greater Prince William area. Volunteers are needed to prepare food packages, welcome and assist clients in the self-serve shopping area, check clients out before they leave, stock shelves and more. You’ll join a small team of mighty volunteers relieving hunger in the community. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Spanish speaking is a plus. Volunteer shifts are:
- Mondays, 12:45-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 12:45-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 4:45-7:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 12:45-4:00 p.m.
- Fridays, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Fridays, 12:45-4 p.m.
Group friendly: No
Family friendly: No
Age restriction: 16