NVFS offers a continuum of housing assistance, from homelessness help to rental assistance to homeownership courses. NVFS has been recognized nationally for the effectiveness of its rapid re-housing programs, and was recently awarded $100,000 by the state of Virginia in recognition of NVFS' alignment with state priorities.
All provide food and case management
- Bailey's - Falls Church - 703.820.7621
- Hilda Barg - Woodbridge - 571.492.7359
- SERVE - Manassas - 571.748.2603
- Emergency Utility Assistance: 571.748.2552 (Fairfax) or 571.748.2624 (Prince William)
- Hypothermia Prevention (Fairfax)
- Bridging Affordability: 571.748.2552 (Fairfax)
- Homelessness Prevention (includes security deposit assistance): 703.222.0880 (Fairfax) or 571.748.2603 (Prince William)
- HOPWA: Housing Opportunities for People With AIDS: 571.748.2552
- Affordable Rentals: 571.748.2603
NVFS seeks to help families and individuals become stable and self-sufficient. We do that through a vast array of programs ranging from workforce development to child care. However, we believe the first and most crucial step is meeting the most basic need for safe and stable housing.
We take a comprehensive approach to addressing housing needs, and support families and individuals with goal-oriented case management that provides lifelong learning and connections to community resources.
If this page has not mentioned a service you are looking for, please call 571.748.2500 for assistance and referral.