Are you tired of being angry all the time? Do you want to know how to handle your emotions better?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, then Anger Management may be the seminar for you!
About The Seminar
|Schedule||Please call 571.748.2818 for start dates.
|When|| Monday evenings
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
|Where||6400 Arlington Blvd, Suite 110
Falls Church VA 22042
|Cost||May be paid in one installment of $225 or in two installments:
1. First installment of $150 to reserve enrollment
2. Second installment of $100 due 7 days before start date
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Handle the different styles of anger: Examine how people typically deal with conflict.
- Identify anger responses: Your triggers.
- Discover ways to handle anger responses: Working through your emotions.
- Social situations: Simple things we forget to say or do.
- Garner conflict resolution styles: Myriad responses that help resolve differences.
- Forgive: Why it is important.
- Sustain change: Holding on to what you have learned.
Fax or mail a completed application. To pay over the phone, please call 571.748.2818. To pay with cash, please visit our mailing address, open from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
6400 Arlington Blvd, Suite 110
Falls Church, VA 22042
This program is designed for adults over 20 years old. Young adults between 18 and 20 should call 571.748.2818 to determine eligibility.
If you are taking this class to meet a court obligation, please be sure to check with your probation officer. This is an 8 week/12 hour class. This is NOT a Batterer's Intervention Class for men or women. If you sign up for the wrong class you will be subject to an administrative fee to receive a refund and no refund will be issued once the class has started!
Refund policy: No refunds will be issued for cancellations with less than 7 days notice prior to the start of class. All other refunds will be subject to a $25 administrative fee. Full refunds will be made in the event that cancellation is due to low class enrollment.