NVFS Road to Independence Gala
Celebrating our Collective Impact on Our Community and Our Neighbors
Join us on Thursday, May 13th at 6:00pm for our VIRTUAL 2021 Road to Independence Gala!
We’re looking forward to bringing you a special event that recognizes the new normal we are living in, while still giving you the opportunity to network, make new connections, and celebrate the achievements and possibilities of our work together in the community.
This event makes it possible for NVFS to serve more than 35,000 of our most vulnerable community members year-round — community members that will need our support more than ever as we endure the short-term impacts and plan for long-term recovery of this crisis.
Registration is currently closed. If you’d like to attend or have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gala Attendee Information Night of May 13th
Gala Program: View the program here, or use the link emailed to your registration email
- Login to the Auction: Click the “Sign In” button at the top right-hand corner. Make sure to use the same email address that you registered for the event with. Create a password. You’re logged in! You can make donations, purchase raffle tickets, and place bids. You’ll also receive text message alerts and updates.
- Login to Donate: Click the “Sign In” button at the top right-hand corner. Make sure to use the same email address that you registered for the event with. Create a password. You’re logged in! You can make donations, purchase raffle tickets, and place bids. You’ll also receive text message alerts and updates.
Technical Support: Contact Marianne at email@example.com
Individual tickets are FREE. Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Sarah Crosley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-748-2502 if you have questions.
Together, we can meet and overcome any challenge for our community, and strengthen families to create a stronger, more vibrant Northern Virginia.
- Our Services
- Early Childhood Development
- Foster Care & Adoption
- Health & Well-Being
- Homelessness & Housing
- Immigration Legal Services
- Mental Health
- Workforce Development
- Youth Initiatives
- Get Assistance
- Get Involved
- Road to Independence Gala
- CARE Awards
- Strikes for Stronger Families Bowl-A-Thon
- Past Events Photo Gallery
- Support NVFS
“Because of NVFS, we are able to build our family both with ‘forever’ children through adoption and ‘forever in our heart’ children through foster care. NVFS will always hold a special place in our hearts!”
– Mandi & Aaron Brown, NVFS Foster Care parents