Referrals to low-cost dental clinics
By providing referrals to low-cost dental offices, NVFS helps adults and children regain dental health, leading to both immediate and long-term benefits:
- Treating dental pain helps stem infections or other dental-related emergencies, and allows patients to eat a full range of healthy foods;
- Treating minor dental problems before they escalate helps patients save money and stay healthy;
- Treating dental health issues that also affect appearance helps patients succeed in school, work and/or finding work, and creating and maintaining other social relationships.
NVFS can help you and your family get access to reduced-cost dental services at a private dental office or clinic. We provide referrals in Prince William County and Fairfax County. Please note that NVFS only gives referrals to dental offices and clinics, and we do not provide dental services at any of our offices.
- Our Services
- Early Childhood Development
- Foster Care & Adoption
- Health & Well-Being
- Homelessness & Housing
- Immigration Legal Services
- Mental Health
- Workforce Development
- Youth Initiatives
- Get Assistance
- Get Involved
- Support NVFS
Loudoun County residents:
NVFS does not provide dental access services in Loudoun County. Please call the county intake line at 703.771.5851.
Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA)
Howard University (located in Washington, DC)