Shelter Meals Provider – SERVE
10056 Dean Dr., Manassas VA 20110
Bring the comfort and warmth of home-cooked meals to the homeless by volunteering as a shelter meals provider. This is a great small group (6-8 people) opportunity; volunteers must be at least 16 years old to be onsite at the shelter. Volunteers provide, prepare and serve nutritious meals for the 60-70 guests at the SERVE Family Shelter on weekends and holidays. Groups have the option to prepare offsite and deliver, or bring ingredients and prepare and serve onsite in the shelter kitchen. Weekend and holiday meals are preferred; weeknight dinners are also an option.
Open Dates in September:
- Monday, September 2 (**Labor Day) – brunch
- Sunday, September 8 – dinner
- Sunday, September 22 – brunch
Open Dates in October:
- Monday, October 6 – brunch
- Sunday, October 13 (Columbus Day weekend) – dinner
- Sunday, October 27 – brunch
No volunteer application or references required.